Let Corvilla be your Co-Pilot on the Road to Successful Employment! Corvilla is committed to helping you on your road to successful employment by providing the following services:
- Vocational Tests
- Job Shadows
- Work Experience
- Career Exploration
- Resume Writing
- Interview Preparation
- Job Search Techniques
- Job Development
- On-the-Job Support
- Disability Disclosure Decision-Making
- Social Security Benefits Planning
You may benefit from some or all of these services. We recognize everyone will require different supports so you are the pilot. We are here to help you navigate.
Learn more about our PreETS program
PreETS or Pre-Employment Transition Services through Corvilla, offers students, ages 14-22 with an IEP or 504 plan, help students who qualify for Vocational Rehab transition from High school to employment. help your student have access to career planning through the steps below.
Career and college exploration
Work Place Readiness
Our Staff Offers:
- Forty years of combined experience working with job seekers with disabilities to acquire and keep jobs in the community.
- State and nationally certified Employment Specialists have areas of interest and expertise in working with job seekers with autism, developmental, physical and mental health disabilities.
- Staff assisted with the start of the National Project Search Program in South Bend and continue in our efforts to focus on students transitioning from high school to work.
- Certified benefit counselors that will assist you to make informed decisions regarding your social security benefits and other assistance programs, and how they will be affected by working.
Whether you have made the decision to work or need more information, give us a call or stop in and see us at WorkOne.
Lisa Kay, Director
WorkOne sites, visit us today!
* South Bend 851 S. Marietta Street South Bend, IN 46601
* Elkhart 430 Waterfall Drive Elkhart, IN 46516